Out of Hours and Emergencies
111 is the NHS non-emergency number. It’s fast, easy and free. Call 111 and speak to a highly trained adviser, supported by healthcare professionals. They will ask you a series of questions to assess your symptoms and immediately direct you to the best medical care for you.
NHS 111 is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Calls are free from landlines and mobile phones.
Latest News from
Leeds Mental Wellbeing Service works in partnership with your GP Practice. They are experienced Mental Health And Wellbeing Practitioners operating
– A NEW CONTINUOUS COUGH – A HIGH TEMPERATURE – A LOSS OR CHANGE TO YOUR SENSE OF SMELL OR
Online services allow you to:
- book, check or cancel appointments with a GP, nurse or other healthcare professional
- order repeat prescriptions
- see parts of your health record, including information about medicines, vaccinations and test results
- see communications between your GP surgery and other services, such as hospitals