The below groups will be eligible for a flu vaccine from 1 September 2023:
- those aged 65 years and over
- those aged 6 months to under 65 years in clinical risk groups
- pregnant women
- all children aged 2 or 3 years on 31 August 2023
- Under 18 aged children at risk
- Housebound patients who are unable to attend surgery.
- those in long-stay residential care homes
- carers in receipt of carer’s allowance, or those who are the main carer of an elderly or disabled person
- close contacts of immunocompromised individuals
- frontline workers in a social care setting
The Practice will be holding clinics on Saturday 7th October and 14th October from 8.30am until 1pm.
Please contact the surgery after 1pm on 0113 4677499 option 1 to book an appointment for your flu and covid vaccination.
The national booking system will be open for patients unable to attend these clinics from 15th September. Contact 119 book via NHS app or the NBS NHS.uk