We are eager to provide the seasonal flu vaccination programme for all patients at risk as recommended by the Dept. of Health.
- If you are over 65 years old or 65 before 31.3.20
- At risk with ongoing health conditions such as heart disease, renal disease, asthma, lung disease, diabetes and illness of the nervous system.
- Patients under 17 at risk with ongoing medical conditions.
- All pregnant ladies – from the onset of pregnancy to 3 month post natal.
- Patients with a high Body Mass Index (BMI) obesity
- Children aged 2 and 3 will be invited for the nasal flu vaccination when delivery has been sent
Help safeguard yourself by booking an appointment with the Health Care Assistant or Practice Nurse
Patients 18 to 64 will receive the quadrivalent flu vaccines and the patients over 65 will receive the trivalent vaccinations as recommended by the Health Authority.
The over 65 vaccinations are now available, the at risk vaccinations under 65 years will be available from the 8th October.
Armley Medical Practice