Online services allow you to:
- book, check or cancel appointments with a GP, nurse or other healthcare professional
- order repeat prescriptions
- see parts of your health record, including information about medicines, vaccinations and test results
- see communications between your GP surgery and other services, such as hospitals
How to register for Online Services
1. Register with a letter
You can register by firstly visiting your practice in person and requesting a registration letter which will enable you to set up a full account. This needs to be requested when you visit the practice and will require identification. Once you have the letter you can then enter the details from the letter into the registration form.
2. Register without a letter
You can also register for the service online without a letter. This process will check to see if your practice uses Patient Access and create a basic account that allows you to book an appointment. To fully complete the account and get access to all services, you’ll need to take proof of identity (e.g. your driving licence or passport) the next time you visit the practice.